My two days downtime last Wednesday & Thursday weren't so bad after all, come to think of it, cuz I managed to read two books i.e. Limitless by Nick Vujicic and Wallace D.Wattles, The Science of Getting Rich.
The highlight this evening is on Nick Vujicic who is an author of bestseller Unstoppable and Life Without Limits. To me, he's an exceptional guy, a man whom less than perfect physically but perfect mentally, emotionally and spiritually. When I read about his experience and how he tries to relate his experience to motivate and inspire people, I get what he's trying to say.
So, in this lil'b log of mine, I'm gonna share things that appealed to me in Limitless by Nick Vujicic that gave me sorta' an impact. Among other things were:
- What would it be like to be free from all the limitation that you've place in your life and what would your life be if anything is possible?
- Stay in the game - whatever life challenges you're facing, stay focused on your dream. Do whatever it takes to stay in the chase. Go after whatever it is your desire.
- Life isn't about having, it's about being.
- Radiate good feelings that others can actually perceive.
- Negative thoughts and emotions can overwhelm you and rob you of perspective.
- Keep moving ahead because action creates momentum which in turn creates unanticipated opportunities.
- Have faith. Your story is still waiting to be unfold & it will be incredible.
- Blessing in disguise - if you choose the right attitude and gain proper perspective, you can rise above whatever challenge you face!
- Dare to give it a go and to soar as high as your imagination take you. You can expect challenges. Welcome them as character building experience.
- We all experience downtime especially when lack of sleep, illness and other challenges that makes us vulnerable. No one is perky 100% of the time. Don't let your emotion control your action. When you detect negative thoughts through your mind - hit the OFF switch.
- The quality of your relationship has a huge impact on the quality of your life so treat them as precious.
- Step back and look at the big picture. Remember you are often tested but life itself is not a test, it's the real deal. The decisions you make everyday impact the quality of your entire life . Assess carefully and then check your gut and your heart. If your gut tells you something's a bad idea, go with your gut. But if your heart tells you to leap at an opportunity and it's aligned with your values and long term goal, make the leap!
- Fear breeds fear, worry builds upon worry. Don't let your emotion dictate your action.
- If you create in your imagination the life you wanna live, it is then possible to create it minute by minute, hour by hour and day by day in reality.
- Love each other as if its your last day on this earth.
I'm gonna put all these in my journal,which I have, so that every now & then I could flip through it every time I need a lil' words to keep my spirit high :)
Till then, love you peeps!