Wednesday 27 March 2013

Living: Irfan Khairi - worthy to know


I can't believe I actually read these magazine (mag) IK (Inspirasi Kejayaan) by this guy - Irfan Khairi. I make a point to finish reading all 9 issues of the mag in a day! All this while I'm a bit skeptical bout Malaysian motivator/ writer but my sis is the reason I'm reading it. Juz wanna see whether it make sense...well I can say, not bad. I did get some good insights and gave me ideas.

After the closure of my one & only Lil' Haven Bakery & Cafe at Centrio, I was literally devastated. I see it coming but I wasn't ready or rather prepared for it. I've lost my direction all of sudden. But when I stumbled upon the quotes by the late Steve Jobs "Sometimes life hits you hard in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith" (ref. IK vol.I)... I started to really have faith in my dreams and destiny, no matter where it takes me. Life is after all to be lived and live happily.





No comments:

Post a Comment